The candidates who couldn’t appear in AFCAT 1 2016 because of disruption in road and rail traffic. Recently Indian Air Force has released the official notification regarding Supplementary Exam. Candidates who were allotted exam centres as Sirsa and Ambala but unable to reach the spot. They can now appear on 13th & 16th March 2016 at the same venue in their respective shifts and reporting time (as mentioned in the admit cards).
(Candidates who have already appeared in AFCAT 01/2016 on 21 Feb 16 at any centre cannot appear in the supplementary AFCAT on 13 Mar 16)
Important points to be followed before appearing in AFCAT 1 2016 Supplementary exam
- Carry your admit card and paste your recent passport size photograph
- The photograph should be self-attested
- Photo Identity proof like Aadhar card, pan card, voter ID, driving licence etc
- Carry your blue and black ball pen with you
- Keep your admit card safe till your SSB Interview
- Do check the GK questions asked in AFCAT 1 2016 here. It will surely help you.