CISF Recruitment 2016 – 137 Constable/ Tradesman Posts
Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released number of vacancies for the posts of 137 Barber, Boot Maker, Cook, Mali, Painter, Sweeper & washerman. This notification is for male candidates under the scheme of “New Restricted Defined Contributory Pension Scheme” on temporary basis in various regions. Whosoever are interested can apply for these posts by reading the details below
CISF Recruitment 2016
Total No. of Posts: 137
Name of the Post: Constable/ Tradesman
1. Barber: 22 Posts
2. Cook: 49 Posts
3. Painter: 01 Post
4. Mali: 02 Posts
5. Boot Maker: 07 Posts
6. Sweeper: 28 Posts
7. Washerman: 28 Posts
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 09-05-2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Application or North East Region Residents: 16-05-2016.
CISF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit: Age limit should be between 18 – 23 years
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on eligibility test, physical efficiency test, trade test, merit & medical examination.
- Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 50/- in the form of postal order
- IAF Recruitment-226 posts
- Indian Air Force recruitment 2016-civilian posts
- AAI Recruitment-220 posts
- Indian Navy Recruitment SSC Officer as Pilot / Observer / NAIC
Be in touch with us for more details regarding CISF Recruitment 2016