NDAexamresult.com wishes you heartily congratulations to crack CDS. Now you are heading towards your mission that is “SSB”. So before going for SSB interview check the list of documents and certificates required for SSB (CDS) interview. These documents are essential as they will be verified by the officers. Candidates who are facing SSB interview for the first time might be much confused. No need to worry more as we are mentioning all the documents to be carried for SSB Interview.
Documents and certificates required for SSB (CDS)
- Call letter
- Original/Two photo copies of 10th/12th mark-sheet and certificate (One copy attested)
- Graduation/Post graduation Mark sheet Original/Provisional degree from the University and marks sheet of all the semesters along with a photocopy of each. (final year students or must bring a certificate form principal)
- Twenty passport sizes photographs that too in white shirt
- Photo identity proof (Voter ID/Passport/DL/PAN Card) (Original and 2 Photocopies)
- Candidates who are currently working in Government organizations are required to bring their NOC Certificate
We also recommend to read all the instructions given in your SSB Call Letter. As documents required may be differ according to the entries.