Candidates who are going to attend their AFSB then this post is very useful to you. As I am updating all the necessary documents and certificates required for AFSB interview. Note down all the things and keep them safely it with you. Kindly check them now:
Documents and Certificates required for AFSB Interview
- Call Letter
- Original Marksheet & Certificate of 10+2 (issued by Board only).
- Original Matriculation/ Secondary School Certificate issued by CBSE/ICSE/ State Board. No other certificate will be accepted for verification of date of birth
- Original Marksheet of Matriculation/ Secondary Examination
- Original / Provisional Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree Certificates and Marks Sheet of each year/ semester issued by University only for verification of educational qualifications which makes you eligible for the course. Provisional Certificate issued by college principal is not acceptable. However, Provisional Degree Certificate issued by University is acceptable.
- In case of final year/ semester students, a certificate from College Principal clearly mentioning the following aspects annotated with proper stamp and seal of the Institution is required:
- Name of College.
- Name of University.
- Discipline of Graduation/ Post Graduation.
- Aggregate Percentage.
- Likely Date of Declaration of Final Result (DD/MM/YYYY Format)
- Two attested photocopies of each of the above mentioned certificates
7. NOC from employers for candidate working in Central/ State Governments or PSUs
8. Original NCC ‘ Certificate (if applicable)
9. Original valid Commercial Pilots’ License, issued by DCGA, if applicable
10.Twenty copies of recent passport size colour photographs (with negative) taken in light-colored clothes against white background
11. Inbound Railway Ticket /Bus Tickets. (For refund of Travelling Allowances)
12. ID Proof: You must bring copy of Admit Card along with any of the these ID Proof: Voter’s ID/ Passport/ Driving License/ PAN Card/College ID as proof of your identity along with two visible photocopies of the same.
Candidates not in possession of the above documents or those who do not meet the eligibility conditions, should not report to the Selection Board, as they will not be accepted for the tests and will be routed back without payment of TA