Many candidates who are willing to join Indian Air Force can also make entry through FTS. If you wanna know brief details regarding FTS read this post. Fast track selection or FTS is conducted by Indian Air Force. It is a campus selection drive primarily scheduled in various cities.This was introduced in few previous years. The Fast track Selection Notification declaration is not fixed. It totally depends on the number of vacancies which to be filled. We will notify you about Fast track Selection recruitment 2016. FTS is mainly for flying branch, meteorology branch & account branch. One can serve IAF as Commissioned Officer via FTS. You might be wondering what is Fast Track Selection selection procedure, eligibility criteria and documents to be carried? So we are giving each and every info regarding FTS.
Fast track Selection eligibility criteria
Both males and females can apply
Candidate must lie in between 19 – 23 Years
- Graduates (Minimum three-year degree course) in any discipline from a recognized university who have attained minimum of 60% marks
- Maths and Physics at 10+2 level OR BE/ B Tech degree (Four years Course) from recognized university with minimum 60% marks
Selection Procedure for FTS
- Spot registration on the specified venue mentioned in notification
- Phase 1 testing-Written Test
- Phase 2- AFSB
(Candidates who have already appeared in 5 days of AFSB or Airmen and its equivalent are not eligible to apply)
List of Documents to be carried for AFSB
- 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Graduation/Post graduation semester’s mark sheet along with provisional degree certificate
- Proof Identity such as Driving Licence, Voter Identity Card, College Identity Card, Passport
- Two passport size color photo
We will soon inform you about FTS notification 2016 please bookmark this page by Ctrl+D.
If there is any doubt please do tell us. We will surely solve all your queries.
Also read: AFCAT notification
Like our Facebook page for more similar notifications
The notification will release like the image below