Indian Army 10+2 TES 2016 – Apply Online for 90 Posts: Indian Army has released notification for unmarried male candidates for Permanent Commission 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course – 36 commencing from Jan 2017. Whosoever is interested can apply online from 24-05-2016 at 1000 hrs to 30-06-2016. Check the other required details given below.
Indian Army TES Vacancy Details:
- Total No. of Posts: 90
- Name of the Post: 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course – 36
|Starting Date to Apply Online||24-05-2016 at 1000 hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30-06-2016 by 1000 hrs.|
|Date of SSB Interview||Aug/ Sep 2016 onwards|
|Venue||Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad|
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks from a recognized education board.
Age Limit: Candidates age must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Psychological Test
- Group Test
- Services Selection Board (SSB) Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible male candidates may apply online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 24-05-2016 at 1000 hrs to 30-06-2016 by 1000 hrs.
How to apply for Indian Army TES 2016
1. Log on through the website www.joindianarmy.nic.in.
2. Click on “Officers Selection” —> “Notification”
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
4. Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form.
5. Now take printout of online application for future use.