Indian Army has invited a notification for 4 years B. Sc. (Nursing) and GNM course for female candidates. It is a notification who are thinking to get admission in 4 years B. Sc. (Nursing) course and 3 years Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course. Interested candidates can apply for this post by reading post. Check Indian Army recruitment 2016- B.Sc. nursing & GNM details given below.
Latest Update: Expected Result declaration notice is given below
Indian Army recruitment 2015-2016 details
Name of the organisation: Indian Army
Total number of posts: 210
Course name: B. Sc (Nursing) / GNM
Official website: www.indianarmy.gov.in
Eligibility criteria for Indian Army recruitment
Now we are giving you all the eligibility criteria required for Indian Army recruitment
- Candidates must have passed XIIth
- Regular in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) as elective
- English and vocational (in both theory & practical)
- Minimum of 50% aggregate marks (PCBE)
Candidate should be born between 01 Aug 91 of 31 Jul 99 (both days inclusive)
Candidate have to pass through two stages: Written and Interview
Written Examination Centres
- Ezhimala (Cannanore)
How to apply for Indian Army recruitment 2016- B.Sc. & GNM
- Visit to the official website:www.indianarmy.gov.in
- Navigate your mouse on “Apply”
- The candidate’s Email ID is the user ID for this website and the candidate will select their own password.
- The Eligible candidates will only be able to generate a Bank Challan of Rs 150/- in favour of DGAFMS Examination Board Fund State Bank of India, Central Secretariat, New Delhi Account Number 10314223097, IFSC code No. SBIN 0000625 from the system for making the payment in any SBI Branch.
Important dates to remember
Last date to apply online: 31st December 2016
Further information can be read at: Official notification
- NDA recruitment 2016 apply online
- Indian Army recruitment 2015-2016
- Indian Army rally recruitment 2015-2016 December chart
- IAF Meteorology branch recruitment 2016
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2016 for 10+2
Candidates if there is any doubt or query regarding this post please drop the comment below.
Like our Facebook page, “Crack Defence Exam“
Stay connected with NDAexamresult.com regarding Indian Army recruitment 2016- B.Sc. nursing & GNM details