Indian Coast Guard has released the notification for Navik (General Duty) Post. The eligible candidates can apply before 29 January 2016. The other details regarding Indian Coast Guard recruitment are given below. Please check it.
Indian Coast Guard recruitment for Navik GD 2016
Important Dates to be remembered
Last Date to apply: 29 January 2016
Name of the Post: Navik (General Duty)
Candidate must have 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% in each subject of Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central / State Government.
- Candidate’s age must lie in between 18-22 years
- That is from 01 Aug 1994 to 31 Jul 1998.
Selection will be made on the basis:
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Fitness in the Medical Examination
How to Apply for the Indian Coast Guard Navik (General Duty)
- Candidates have to visit the official website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Navigate your mouse on “Opportunities”
- Fill the application form and click on “submit”
- Take a hard copy of it for the future reference