Indian Coast Guard Recruitment as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers)
There is very good news for the candidates who want to set up their career as Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Guard. Candidates who are interested in joining Indian Coast Guard can read the details given below and apply from here itself in this post.
We would like to inform this is an excellent opportunity for both men and women to become an officer in Indian Coast Guard.
Indian Coast Guard recruitment as Assistant Commandant
There is an exclusive entry for male and female candidates. Extra weightage should be given to minor categories/NCC candidate/student played at national or international level etc. For all these kind of information, students are requested to read the full post. Let’s begin with eligibility criteria
There is different eligibility criteria, age limit, required qualification for students apply for Indian Coast Guard. We suggest you to read the full official notification given below. Before that note down the important dates to be remembered and how to apply steps.
Important dates to remember
- Starting date to apply: 23 May 2016
- Last date to apply: 01 Jun 2016 till 1700 hrs
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard recruitment
- Candidates have to log on to the official website: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
- Navigate your mouse on “opportunities”
- A page will appear, now fill details like Gender, Post applied for & click on “I agree”
- It will now proceed for further application form details to be filled
- Candidates fill it accordingly
- Also, take a print for your future reference
Also apply for: Indian Navy Recruitment as Sailor
For other info:
- Selection procedure
- Pay band
- Age limit
- Qualification criteria
Please refer official advt given below.
Apply here: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Candidates did you find this post useful for you?
Like our Facebook page, “Crack Defence Exam“
Stay connected with NDAexamresult.com regarding Indian Coast Guard recruitment details.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment | Assistant Commandant | 02 / 2016 Batch for SC / ST / OBC
Good, news for the candidates who are seeking a job in Armed Forces. Recently Indian Coast Guard has invited the recruitment applications for the post of Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers). Eligible students can apply for these before the last date (mentioned below). Check Indian Coast Guard recruitment details below.
Indian Coast Guard recruitment Details
Name of the organisation: Indian Coast Guard
Recruitment of Branches: 1) General duty 2) General Duty Pilot 3) Pilots (CPL)
Mode to apply: Online
Official website: http://www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/
Location: Chennai, Noida
- For General Duty: 01.07.1988 to 30.06.1995 for OBC & 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1995 for SC/ST (Both dates inclusive)
- For General Duty Pilot: 01.07.1988 to 30.06.1997 for OBC & 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1997 for SC/ST (Both dates inclusive)
- For Pilots (CPL): 01.07.1988 to 30.06.1997 for OBC & 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1997 for SC/ST (Both dates inclusive)
For General duty and General duty pilots:
- Should hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie.1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable).
- Mathematics and Physics as the subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty(GD) & General Duty Pilot].
For Pilots (CPL)
- 12thclass pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) approved by DGCA on the date of Preliminary Selection.
Important Dates to be remembered
Last Date to Apply: 22nd March 2016