Indian Army has invited applications for recruitment of territorial officer posts. All interested and eligible candidates can apply before the last date 30 June 2016. Check the other details regarding Join Indian Army as a Territorial Officer post below in the post.
Join Indian Army as a Territorial Officer post details
- Nationality: Indian
- Name of the post: Territorial Army Officer
Important dates to be remembered
- Last date to apply: 30th June 2016
- Date of exam: 31st July 2016
- Candidate’s age must lie in between 18 to 42 years on the date of application
- Candidate should have graduation degree from a recognized university
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
How to apply
Candidates can download their application form from www.indianarmy.nic.in (FREE OF COST) and send it along with self addressed envelope (28 x12 cms) with postal stamps affixed worth Rs. 27/- and two passport size photographs (No other cost for submission) to the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters as per the choice of following examination centres.
Official Notification given below
Related Defence Jobs
- Join Indian Coast Guard as a Officer (Group A Gazetted Officer)
- CVRDE DRDO Chennai Recruitment 2016
Like our Facebook Page “Crack Defence Exam” for Join Indian Army as a Territorial Officer
Be connected with us (NDAexamresult.com) for Join Indian Army as a Territorial Officer details