Recently UPSC released NDA 1 2016 application forms at their official website. Now before applying for NDA exam, candidates want to know about NDA eligibility criteria. It is mandatory that you should meet all the requirements. To know about every details of NDA eligibility criteria read the post below.
NDA eligibility criteria
- Age Limit
- Educational Qualification
- Selection Process
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2001 are eligible.
- The DOB should be same as filled in Matriculation certificate
- Note: Unmarried male candidates are only allowed to appear in NDA exam
2) Educational Qualification:
For Army Wing:
- Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized university.
For Air Force and Naval wing
- For air force and navy, candidates must have passed 12th from a recognized university.
- Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects
NDA exam is a two stage selection procedure which is based on written and interview.
The first round in which questions are asked from two subjects:
a) Maths (300 marks)
b) General ability (600 marks)
c) Question paper is set in both English & Hindi language.
a) The final round which is conducted by SSB (Staff Selection Board)
b) It is an interview round
These are the required NDA eligibility criteria 2016. To fill the form you should fulfill all these requirements.
Then also if you feel any kind of doubt feel free to contact us. We will definitely solve your queries.
For more details visit: upsc.gov.in
Read our Important articles
- About NDA 2016 (National Defence Academy) Pune
- NDA Study Material
- NDA admit card 2016
- NDA question paper available
- NDA answer key
Like our Facebook Page “Crack Defence Exam”
Be connected with us (NDAexamresult.com) for NDA eligibility criteria details
Tags: nda eligibility criteria pdf, nda eligibility criteria age