The Indian Army is the world’s second largest army in terms of military personnel. It is so because our soldiers bravely fought for our country. They sacrificed their lives to protect our nation. Here we are presenting some popular quotes by Indian Army which will blow your mind.
Popular quotes by Indian Army Soldiers
- No Sir, I will not abandon my tank. My gun is still working and I will get these bastards.”-Lt. Arun Kehtarpal PVC
- I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.
- If death strikes before I prove my blood, I swear I will kill my death- Capt Manoj Kumar Pandey
- “If a man says he is not afraid of dying, he is either lying or is a Gorkha.”- Field Marshal Manekshaw
- “I will come back either after hoisting the flag or being wrapped in the flag” –Captain Vikram Batra.
- Only Best of the Friends and Worst of the Enemies Visit Us.-Indian Army
- It means you should have to fight & fight to win, there is no roof for the losers. If you lose don’t come back, you will have disgraced the country & the country won’t accept you ” – FIELD MARSHAL Sam Maneckshaw
- Some goals are so worthy, its glorious even to fail-Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey
- There will be no withdrawal without written orders and these orders shall never be issued-FIELD MARSHAL Sam Maneckshaw
- Yeh Dil Maange More – Capt. Vikram Batra, PVC (posthumous)
- “You have never lived until
You have almost died,
And for those who choose to fight,
Life has a special flavor,
The protected will never know!!!” –Capt R Subramanium Kirti Chakra (Posth)
- If I die in a war zone, Box me up & send me home, put my medals on my chest, tell my mom I did my best
- Either I will come back after hoisting the tricolor or I will come back wrapped in it, but be back for sure- Capt Vikram Batra
- Some goals are so worthy, it’s glorious even to fail-PVC Manoj Kumar Pandey