Questions asked in AFCAT 2 2016
Starting from primary tools and wheels, men’s position has increased to automobiles, computers, aircrafts etc. Evolution is the necessary phenomenon of this life and AFCAT is surely an evolution because this exam can literally give you wings. If you really dream to work among rambling jets, this is the platform to turn your dream into reality. Air Force Common Admission Test is a written form of exam conducted by Indian Air Force twice a year to induct officers in the IAF. Through this students can apply for Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branches. AFCAT 2, 2016 is all set to be conducted on 28th of Aug 2016 throughout many centers in India. Believing in the analysis of our website there would be going to accumulate a huge crowd of potential Air warriors. So in this article, we are updating the questions asked in AFCAT 2 2016.
Check: AFCAT 2 Cut off Marks 2016
There are some vital bullets to be kept in mind in the last time quick preparation and revision
• AFCAT 2 2016 would be conducted in two shifts and both the shifts would have two different sets of question paper.
• For General Awareness, aspirants should give main focus on Current Affairs, History, Sports, Basic Sciences, Defense etc.
• For Numerical Ability, aspirants should give main focus on Ratio & proportion, Simple Interest, Profit & Loss, Decimal Fraction, and Average etc.
• For verbal ability test in English, aspirants should give main focus on Vocabulary, Error Detection, comprehension Synonyms and Antonyms and Sentence Completion.
• Focus on the Spatial Ability and Verbal Skills for Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test section
Consequently we are also providing question papers of years 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011 for the better understanding of papers.
Questions asked from the following sections
- Reasoning & Military Aptitude Test
- Verbal Ability
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- AFCAT exam pattern
AFCAT exam pattern
- Total number of questions: 100
Each question will carry 3 marks
- There is one-third negative marking
One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
- Total duration : 2 hours
AFCAT question paper pdf download
Questions asked in AFCAT 2 2016
Question 1.) In January 2016, Deepika Padukone got best actress award for which film?
Answer: For Piku in Filmfare Awards.
Question 2.) Which soil is considered to be the best for the production of cotton?
Answer: Deep Black Soil in moist whether and heavy rainfall.
Question 3.) Who got the Bharat Ratna Award in year 2015?
Answer: Atal Bihari Vajpayee and Madan Mohan Malaviya
Question 4.) Where is the next Commonwealth games are going to happen?
Answer: Gold Coast Queensland, Australia, XXI Commonwealth Games 2018.
Question 5.) What is the condition of solar eclipse?
Answer: When the moon completely covers the Suns’s disk, it is said to be the Solar eclipse. During a partial solar eclipse, the moon blocks only part of the Sun’s disk.
Question 6.) Why the heavy water is called “Heavy” ?
Answer: Because it contains a larger than normal amount of the hydrogen isotope deuterium which is also known as heavy hydrogen.
To be Continued…………….
We request students appeared in AFCAT to add more questions by dropping the comment below
Even if you know more questions or question paper, please upload them. We will give you the answers
We wish you all the very best of luck.