How you are doing warriors?
Are you ready to turn your dreams into reality? Of course you can do it. Because “In order to succeed we must first believe that we can”. Only One day left, this day is going to create a big change. Hence to score high, we are providing some smart tips to perform well in AFCAT exam. If you like it do follow them
- Kick start your examination with the most easiest section. In my view go either with Spatial ability or English. Whatever you like 🙂
- Keep in mind of negative marking scheme. As there is 1 mark deduction for every wrong answer. If you don’t know the answer you can leave it as a blank. No negative marking for an un-attempted question
- Know about AFCAT cut off marks (click here) and EKT cut off marks (click here). One important thing to note there is no sectional cut off marks
- Try to score above 155 marks.
- As usual Don’t forget to practice AFCAT previous year paper (click here) & EKT previous year paper (click here)
- Fill the OMR sheet very carefully. A small mistake can cause a big harm
- While filling your answer be attentive because no whitener is provided in this exam
- Reach Examination center before reporting time. This time they have asked to reach at 11:30 AM. Exam will start from 1:00 PM
- Take your ID proof like Voter ID, Pan card, Driving licences etc
- Keep blue and black ball point pen with you
All the best do well 🙂
We hope you will go good. After succeeding in AFCAT. Please share your experience with other candidates. Its worth sharing!!
If there is any drop the comment below