How you are doing Warriors? How is your preparation going on? As the heading suggests “Strategies to prepare for CDS in 20 Days”. So today I am here to represent some smart strategies to clear CDS exam. Trust me guys CDS paper is easy to moderate. In my perception 20 days are quite enough to crack this exam. Those who just got reminded about this exam. Be confident I would say once go through the question papers. You will find we have already studied all these topics in our junior classes. So what to do next? Here are some tips below in the post which will really help you.
Strategies to prepare for CDS in 20 Days
- Do not leave anything from CDS Syllabus. For CDS 2016 Syllabus click here
- Revise Mathematics formulas on the daily basis. Write these formulas on chart & paste on the wall
- Refer and practice previous year question paper or sample paper, For CDS question paper click here. Now it’s time to solve these question paper. Set up an alarm and try to finish 5 minutes before.
- The time allotted to solve each question should be approx 1 minute. CDS is totally based on time-management
- Follow our Study Material for English, GK & Maths, Click here
- It’s a request not to go for new topic now only revise old topics
- Take care of negative markings don’t attempt if you don’t know the answer. As there is negative marking scheme.
- Update yourself for Current Affairs of last six months
- If you really want to follow any book for CDS preparation, follow these books section-wise
- 1) English: Wren and Martin (download by clicking on the link)
- 2) Maths: NCER Books (6-10)
- 3) GK: Update yourself with news by reading Newspaper, TV, Radio and Magazines
- Lastly you are going to be a Warrior so be strong and optimistic
Thing Bring Grow Bring 🙂
Good Luck….We know you will do well
Drop the comment below
We will help you!!